Friday, April 28, 2006

April 30, 2006


I post this photo of Phil Spector to remind me that my hair is not THAT bad. Brian brought this photo to the hospital when I was having Charlotte and I laughed through the pain. You can't help it!

AMERICAN IDOL: Did anyone catch the theme for next week's show? or who the "special has-been guest" is?
I especially liked the Barry Manilow episode. However his recent cosmetic surgery(s) makes him look like something out of Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. But I still enjoyed hearing him sing.

COOKING: Today I made Spanakopita, the greek spinach pie. It's made with about 50 layers of phyllo, which is paper thin sheets of dough. You have to brush melted butter on each layer and arrange it in a baking dish before loading the filling. It's outragously rich and tasty and not at all part of a healthy lifestyle, but that's why the elliptical comes in handy :)

CHARLOTTE: Just busted out tooth number 5! She's does pretty good with them too. This kid eats anything I put in front of her and a lot of it! She turns one on May 24th. I can't believe it. She's not walking yet, but has been practicing a lot in her new Stride Rite walking shoes from Auntie Ellen. She likes to stand up and look out the front door and wait for Dad to get home every night. It's really cute.

SHOUTOUTS: to Cindy & Nick in Denver who found a gorgeous house. Good luck. And to Steve and his garage band.

No comments: