Thursday, April 27, 2006

April 28,2006


Entry number 3, I'm on a roll. Welcome back to the insanity. Greetings from Rocco, pictured here on an exciting trip to Grandmas house.

Gearing up for a big day today. Spring cleaning, bag the easter stuff, take the Christmas pictures off the mantle, etc, etc. Don't worry, unlike many people on Staten Island we do not still have our Christmas lights up. No kidding, Brian and I think some people were trying to pass them off as Easter lights because they were pastel colors, but we dig.

AMERICAN IDOL: Thank you for all the heartfelt comments about my gal Katherine. She is so flippin good that I cry everytime she sings. I personally don't like the kind of music Chris sings, but I'm with Paula, the rocker will probably win this year. Katherine will no doubt be performing on broadway someday, so she'll do just fine. As for Elliott, you can't help but love this guy! What about when they interviewed his Mother and his friends and they were talking about how he is deaf in one ear, has diabetes, almost died of some other childhood disease. COME ON!!! He should be able to cruise right through to the final show on sympathy votes alone. He could get up there and whistle dixie through his a$$ and still win. BUT, the young ladies, (like Chrissy T.) seem to think Chris the muffin man have it in the bag. Either way, it's all fun :)

SHOUT OUTS: To Cook for reminding me that I'm actually only 37 this year and not 38. I'm so relieved. And to Rick L. who is just as old as I am, and celebrating his birthday this weekend. And to my neighbor Jeannette, who loaned me a diaper last night in a most critical situation.

JUICY: Someone I know is pregnant and I can't tell you who it is yet:) The funny thing is; she was on Brian's Mom's Fertility Prayer group list for almost a year. That's right.... they pray for people who are having trouble getting pregnant, and believe me, it works! Just ask ___!
I almost slipped.

Gotta run. I have to go use my new elliptical machine now. Yes Sir! I bought a NordiTrac 1500 CX tri-star master blaster 2000 with 90 amps of resistance enough to pull a tractor trailer out of Creve Coeur Lake.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

She doesn't fit the profile of "having trouble getting pregant" so I think your safe.

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teresa said...

Too much info STEVE!!!!

Sorry Chrissy it's not H-D-M
Michelle Diette Halley, not this time :)