Wednesday, April 26, 2006

April 27, 2006


I'm addicted!! I'm an official blogger, bloggian, bloghead, whatever they call us.... I'm up late, I'm uploading links, adding photos, searching the web for new interesting material to post for my imaginary cult-like following. It's a scary world in here, beware.

Now, for the good stuff....

AMERICAN IDOL: Did I call it or what? I just love her little accent and sweet-as-pie personality, but Kelly had to go. OK, whose next? I actually received a comment to yesterday's blog from someone in my family (I won't name names) who actually picked up the phone and voted! Now I'm really impressed because I'm all talk. I've never actually cast a vote, so you win! If Katherine doesn't win, I can't complain. So, how much does it cost to vote, anyway? I'm curious. And then there were five.....

SHOUT OUTS: To my sister Cindy for hooking me up with hotel rooms for reunion weekend in St. Louis. To Laura and Paul and big brother, Peter for their newest family addition, baby Theaodore (Teddy). And to Shelly Barry, who is turning 36 next week. Happy Birthday!

I loved all the comments on yesterday's blog. Thanks so much for posting your support and love. Keep it up. Unless I don't like you, in which case I will delete your comments.

No comments: