Wednesday, May 03, 2006

June 12, 2006


Greetings all!

I'm a terrible person for leaving you all hanging for so long without my important insight on the world. It won't happen again. BUT.... in my defense, I've been very busy. Charlotte had her fist birthday and we traveled to St. Louis. The reunion with all my girlfriends was so much fun, but way too short :(
My sister Paula's surprise 50th Birthday soiree was a huge hit! And her new tattoo.....even better!
I loved seeing Charlotte playing with her cousins, Jesse, Sophia, Victoria, Colin and Alex and even more entertaining was watching little Jack running into the neighbors house.

Charlotte began walking on May 31st, 7 days after her 1-year birthday. She walks like a little Frankenstein, arms out, knees locked and belly first. It's so cute! She had her check-up on Friday and doc says she's in the 75% for her height, at 30 inches. I of course laughed, wondering if I could actually give birth to a child that would break the 5" mark. But you never know! Her weight was surprisingly normal, after all she eats everything in sight. We're lucky though because I know a lot of parents who have to find new and creative ways everyday to get their kids to eat. Plus her ultra Italian Grandmother just oozes with joy at the sight of Charlotte's face full of red sauce. What I don't like is all the little bumps and bruises all over her head. Now that she is walking and sideswiping dining room chairs, doorways and end tables, we keep discovering new lumps.

Brian and I are looking forward to the Florida trip with our pals (Langs, Smegos & Marsh's)
We leave June 29th.

Until next time.

No comments: