Monday, February 11, 2019

Thin Mints, Polar Plunges and Such

Here we are 2019, all grown up! 50 now. Kiddies are beautiful, healthy, happy and almost in high school!  I have been so busy and blog negligent. I just finished my career at IDB Bank. It was a wonderful 12 years with great memories, experiences and friends.  I am so excited for next adventure. Meanwhile, Charlotte is in 8th grade and deciding on the right HS and Andrew is thriving in 5th Grade. Charlotte and her friends have been pushing Girl Scout Cookies lately to earn an extra week at sleep away camp this summer.



Andrew enjoyed the annual Polar Plunge School Fundraiser last month. IT WAS FREEZING!!!  But for a good cause. They are both doing great and I'm so proud of them. The rest of the family is doing well too and I am so blessed and thankful for that.

Now that I'm getting my blog back up and running again, I need to share my world perspective. Let's see, the government may close down yet again because President Trump is convinced that Congress "Just don't understand." Sort of like Fresh Prince's parents. Circa 80 something.  Anyway, I hope for a better future, a more civilized government and a better world for my kids and their kids.

We are sitting here on a Monday and the kids are beside themselves with joy because school just called and they are closed tomorrow because of the impending snow storm. SNOW DAY!!!!  Gosh I remember the excitement. Seriously, as a kid was there anything better than a snow day?  Eating junk food all day and watching TV without a care in the world. Ahhh the memories...

Shout Outs:
Costco's Spanish Cheese Selections; Manchego, Iberico & something else, yum
Waitress the musical with Sara Bareilles, so good!
Mezcal Sour; smokey and delicious.






No comments: