Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sound of Music

Below are a couple photos of me, the kids and the dog demonstrating our music ability.





































Speaking of music, I'm going to see the Broadway musical "Rock of Ages" tonight with my friend Christina. A tribute to all the 80's Rock music you forgot you loved. Loverboy, Whitesnake... you get the picture. I brought some Aqua net to work to see if I could get the power bangs working again, however I just don't have the skills anymore. Also the gray ones really put a hitch in the system!

We had a really nice Easter with the family. Charlotte insisted on an Easter egg hunt every half hour. And of course it was raining all weekend. It's really hard finding new places to hide eggs in a three bedroom colonial! But we had fun and her excitement was worth it.




We plan to see the St. Louis family this summer when we visit for two weeks over 4th of July. I can't wait!

No comments: